Who will pay for my medical bills after a car accident?
In Cape Coral, Fort Myers and Lehigh Acres, personal injury protection (PIP) coverages are mandatory for nearly all auto insurance policies. With PIP coverage in place, you and all the passengers in the car are insured regardless of who is at fault for the accident. It also covers your medical bills if you become injured while on a bicycle or as a pedestrian. personal injury protection (PIP) insurance benefits will pay for your medical bills for the injuries associated with the car accident, including costs for Chiropractic care, lost wages, out-of-pocket prescription costs, or other similar costs with other specialty physicians or diagnostic services.
Chery Chiropractic Center accepts all auto insurance medical coverage and accident attorney liens. We also accept workers compensation, personal injury and most major medical health insurance plans: Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, United, Aetna and Medicare. Since there are so many insurance plans and coverage can vary widely, please call or email us to check if we accept your insurance. Our staff will verify and be more than happy to explain your medical benefits to you, at no charge, before you begin treatment.
Additional ways we can help after your Car Accident!
- We accept all auto accident insurance plans!
- We will file the necessary insurance paperwork on your behalf.
- We will work with your attorney.
- We will submit the required medical reports to your insurance company to protect your rights.
- We will provide referrals and work with other physician specialists including neurologists, neurosurgeons, orthopedists, radiologists and family physicians.
Call us today if you have had a car accident at (239) 936-6566 or fill out the form below if you have any questions. Let us help you!